Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

If you overcome your SAD, do you plan to continue posting on SAS?

• Yes, I'll post just as much as I did before

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Yes, but I'll post less than I did before

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I might check in occasionally

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No, but I'll first post on Triumphs Over Social Anxiety forum

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • No, I'll just disappear

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
I doubt it, but i'd let people know i'd overcome it and how I did it.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
I'd still post though it wouldn't be as often as I'd have one of those life thingies everyone talks about, I hear having one gets you out of the house more often. :)

·
Beneath the surface
164 Posts
No, but I'll first post on Triumphs Over Social Anxiety forum. I would praise myself and just laugh at you weaklings! MUAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Kidding. I would probably post to Triumphs, continue posting for a while and then disappear for good.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I might post a few more times, telling about how I did it and maybe giving other people advice (this website has helped me a lot so I would want to return the favor). I would probably, however, be too busy with all my new friends to post too often :)

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Yes, I will. This forum has help me tide through difficult times....even if just for a while. It's like crack.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
I'm kinda sorta maaaybe addicted to checking this site, so I think I'd stick around.

I don't often post topics about my own life, I mainly reply to others threads, and not always about SA. So I think it would be easy for me to continue to post.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I would still post, I mean look at this place and then look at the rest of the internet, how many places can you go without dealing with bull****? Personally all the other places I visit aren't the places you go to talk to people like their you friend or something.

·
The Phoenix
381 Posts
I would, but considerably less than before. Still probably chat with the people I do one on one, but I know how painful it can be when people just fade away. I don't want to be one of those people for precisely that reason.

·
SAS Member
31,297 Posts
He didn't say overcome it completely. There are people who can overcome it enough to live a normal life again.

With me, if I overcame it then I'm guessing I'll be doing more social stuff so I won't be on the internet as much, but I'll probably still come here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.