Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

I won't make this long...

I've been working alot, and playing basketball alot, and working out...I don't know about this whole basketball thing, but i'll never stop playing...

I don't hang out with any of my past friends...they'd rather drink and smoke you know...

I've gottin into the breathing techniques and anger managment, reading a book atleast, and i'de say it works...

I still deal with anxiety, I havent experienced panic in a while...

I get tired of trying, and it makes it even harder when your completely alone, but I never let nobody in so I guess it is what it is...

I get suicidle at times and call myself phsyco, but thats just a cover up cause im hurt, the past sucks...

I'm pretty scared of asserting myself, which is a complete lack of confidence...

I dont blame things on social anxiety, because to get social anxiety and have it full blown, things have to pile up and progress into it...

But, things are hard...I think positive but really dont believe it, but I guess im getting better, as usual...

What else...

Im sober, I'm also glad that certain rappers have depressive songs so then I dont feel crazy, but then again Tech N9ne has been to a mental hospital, so go figure...

But thats about it, thanks for reading...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts