Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month has sucked. The weather has been so up and down. One day it is in the mid 60's then it is in the 30's. There is snow showers in the forecast for tomorrow with high winds. I think the summer is going to be a cool one.

Today: Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind between 8 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Tonight: Rain showers, mainly between 11pm and 2am. Low around 35. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 16 to 21 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers before 2pm, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. Windy, with a west northwest wind between 29 and 31 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 16 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Monday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Monday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Tuesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Tuesday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Thursday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Oh Copper,you're so funny - I picture your house as being decorated with weather maps everywhere-and all your time is spent tracking the various fronts. Do you even dream about the weather?? I wish you sunny skies,cool breezes and little chance of rain!

·
Registered
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Copper,you're so funny - I picture your house as being decorated with weather maps everywhere-and all your time is spent tracking the various fronts. Do you even dream about the weather?? I wish you sunny skies,cool breezes and little chance of rain!
Yeah I dream about weather on occasion. Lately it has been thunderstorms outside the window. Lots of lightening and thunder. I also dream about tornadoes and I haven't seen a tornado in person since leaving Iowa in late '95. Tornadoes are very rare where I live now. They don't like the cool stable air that comes off the big lake. No weather maps though. I can get them off the computer. The weather is pretty interesting here. We have a micro climate here due to being on the shores of Lake Superior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts