Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 60 of 103 Posts
I can't say life is all what it's hyped up to be (all those propaganda films in the testes, you remember?). I feel dead as it is, but I've pretty much done what everyone does in their lifetime - first kiss, sex, drink, gamble, play bingo. I've found my true love, even though never having actually been in a relationship with her, I know I've found her, so I'm all set to die. :)

I'd feel I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do yet, but that I did a lot of other people and that is what I think made my life valuable.

Oh my God. Absolutely awful. Never meeting anyone that truly loved me... that I truly loved... never having done anything about past loves...

Pretty much because my life is loveless.

Lost potential - he had everything going for him. It was too soon.

....something like that.

Right now, I am kind of happy about where I am (and what I have accomplished since my father passed away - I miss him :( ). I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course, a girlfriend would be nice, but I just don't have time (or patience) for a relationship like that right now).

I wouldn't feel anything cause I'd be dead lol. Regret is a feeling you have to be alive to experience.

Disappointed, It's picked up a lot in the last couple of years to the point where it's actually enjoyable for once. The 5 years prior to that can go suck a schlong though.

41 - 60 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.