Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...who would it be?

Any character from any T.V Show, Movie, or the like.

For me, Clark Kent. I know, sounds pretty cliche; along the same lines as guys wanting to play James Bond. But not any Clark Kent. The Clark Kent from the 1993-1997 T.V. Series. ("Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman".)

I don't really know why, exactly, but for me, it'd be the role I'd love. I have experience in acting, I've played a great variety of characters from a cranky father to a teenage brother to a bossy, 'manly' man.

I know my chances of playing Clark Kent are next to none. I'm not very attractive, I don't have the build for that role and I'm not an overly good actor (despite what others say).

So who would you play if you had the choice/chance?

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
What exactly do you mean by "play"? Do you mean what you could act like or actually 'be' in real life? Or do you mean in like a video game/virtual reality of sorts?

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
Well, I had always imagined/envisioned myself as playing the psychotic, intelligent, semi-paranoid just downright villians that are only somewhat present in any TV series.

I guess really the Scorpius type in Farscape. You should check out that series/character.

But, believe it or not, I'm really the type of actor that could play ANYTHING, whether it be any sentient being or non-sentient character. I'll fill in on the specific characters later when I've got my head cleared out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts