Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever feel like running away sometimes? When I have those negative and very depresing days, I would like to just go someplace where I can be alone and away from society.. I would like to fun away to a forest or a tropical island and live with the animals.. lol..

·
Registered
168 Posts
To the middle of nowhere, Were there wouldn't be anyone to bother me.

·
Registered
225 Posts
A relatively small island that I could walk a circle in around 6 hours.

I dunno about staying there though, although an awesome experience.

·
Making No Apologies
72 Posts
Italy or the UK (if money wasnt an issue cuz that exchange rate is depressing). Or Sydney, Australia. Hawaii. Greece, always wanted to go to Santorini....

I could go on all day...:yes

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts
Probably a tropical island where the weather was always perfect and I had a nice house there and I would have supplies helicoptered in. Someone else to share it with wouldn't hurt.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
I would say a deserted place, but that would mean that I would have to be surviving the entire time, which isn't fun after awhile. Maybe a tropical beach resort with some nice waves.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i just moved to montreal and i live in a neighborhood called 'the plateau'. google image it. very tranquil and relaxing.

- i just googled it. i should add, 'and buried in 5 feet of snow'... montreal is great though.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,035 Posts
The thought that I always fall back on is a cottage in the mountains near a river valley, just me & what I need to get by plus a radio to keep up with news. There are good places like that here but the countryside somewhere in the UK would be great as well I think

i just moved to montreal and i live in a neighborhood called 'the plateau'. google image it. very tranquil and relaxing.

- i just googled it. i should add, 'and buried in 5 feet of snow'... montreal is great though.
I loved Montreal while I was there, I hope to head back sometime

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hogwarts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I would go outside. Maybe, into the mountains or hike underneath the ground. If I could go anywhere. A live concert, The Big Apple or California.

Yet, I am a dreamer, not a doer. Things I dream of take action.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wouldn't just get away, I'd move away, to Washington. I have two best friends there, one of them being my boyfriend. I feel like my SA would get better if I actually had friends, mainly because it was better when I had friends. All I need is to get a license and a job, which I'm working on.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The desert.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would go to the outback, climb a tree and just sit there and chill for awhile.
Great stress reliever if you don't break your neck getting down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts