Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could clone yourself like this
would you do it so you could make friends with yourself,or at least someone to talk to, or would you think it would be too sad?

I'd clone myself just so I'd have someone to do stuff with, like play a game or something

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
probably not lol

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
I would definitely want to be friends with myself. Sometimes I wish that my friends were more like me, so I think being friends with myself would be cool.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
hell yeah! more pretty things. more clothes. stuff like that. and we could stand in for each other in hate-worthy situations.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
I'd totally bone myself. Clone me is a hottie.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If I could clone myself, I would start a WoW guild with me and rock end game raids on hard mode. Doing them with people who aren't me is just frustrating.

·
Banned
229 Posts
two heads are better than one, always, so i would definetly, if i could, clone myself rather than clone beetle juice. ..if you get my drift... lol.

also, if i could clone other people, i would clone megan fox a lot... where one is aching to become my GF due to probability. the movie resident evil comes to mind...

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I would. I kinda like me, I just don't like me when I'm around other people...but if the "other people" was my clone, that'd be alright.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Doubt it

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
It would be pretty cool. I could do a lot of stuff i couldn't do by myself, like competitive games (it would suck though if each game was a draw each time)

I could have the clone try on clothes to get a better idea of what it would look like on me.

I can send the clone to do things for me if I have to be in more than one place at once.

I can get things done a lot faster with the work of two people instead of one

And lots of other fun things we can do that you can't do alone

but,

I would be afraid of the clone turning out to become more evil than myself, and planning stuff against me and trying to convince everyone that she is the real me. While the clone locks me up in some kind of prison or something, and no one ever suspects i'm missing because they think the clone is the actual me. But because the clone and I have equal fighting skills and know everything about each other, then something like that can't happen because we would fight each other to death first.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I was going to say I would box with myself and use my clone to get beer from the fridge and make me sandwiches and I was reminded of the movie Moon

·
Banned
219 Posts
Sure, then I no need to be alone anymore. I hate myself, but still I would have something more than just a friendship with my clone.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, because then I could be with a person that shares similar thoughts, views and interests, and that's something I'm missing in my life! Though, I would probably not stand the awkwardness of seeing myself and knowing that he is a clone...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts