Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to see how life would be different? I think it would be an interesting experience to live life as the opposite gender temporarily. I love being male but reading a lot posts here by women makes me wonder if I could gain a deeper understanding by being in 'their shoes'.

Random thought v.23241412

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hell no, I love being female, I'd hate to be male. I wouldn't even want to try it for a day.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
No, I like being a girly. :)

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
That has crossed my mind plenty of times. I've wondered what it's like to be on the other side, to always to be approached in dating frequently.

Crap. Now that I think about it, I'd be annoyed if I was hit on every time I turn around. Each gender has its own ups and downs. I love being a guy.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I feel like I'd need longer than a week to give it an honest go, but yeah, given the opportunity, I'd definitely take it.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Sure.

For a week I'd be owner of some really fun parts that I very much like playing with.

It's just not fair that women get half the money and 100% of the [word I can't say on SAS].:lol

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
No, I would make for an epically ugly woman.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Yeah if it were possible I would.

I'd have to have longer than a week though. So I could try growing a beard :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Haha! Sounds like an interesting thing to try out, especially if just for a week.

Might even be the solution to creating gender equality, eh?

·
Custom User Title
4,231 Posts

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
Yeah sure, one week is fairly short and it would be interesting to see things from the 'other side'.

Forgive my bluntness though - but wouldn't it need to be at least a month for a guy to fully come to terms with the err... quintessential female experience?

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
James D
About the most interesting thread question that I've seen asked here

re being a woman...the worst part would be being harassed by old sleazy guys with only one thing on their mind............

1 - 20 of 51 Posts