Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love being me don't get twisted but if I could be any celebrity, I would choose Aishwarya Ria.

Simply because she is so very beautiful.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Someone who gets money, but isnt so widely popular, so people dont recognize him on the street and stuff. I guess that contradicts with "being a celebrity" a bit, but i could name a couple who fits in that category.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Well, I am sure you dont know them, as they are famous within certain community only, for example R.A. the Rugged Man within the hip-hop community etc.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Avril Lavigne, because she's awesome, or Karen Gillan because she is also awesome and gets to do Dr Who and is friends with Matt Smith.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Julianne Moore - She's beautiful, widely respected, does theater and movies, has been in a Coen Brothers movie as well as an Altman movie. Yet I'm pretty sure she can walk down the street without being bothered.

Lady Gaga - She's the coolest person on the planet.

Jack Nicholson - He seems to have led the best life in all of Hollywood and he doesn't give a you-know-what.

·
Temporarily stationary
1,486 Posts
Someone with a lot of money and young enough to take full advantage of it. I don't have any desire to "become" a celebrity so I would just drop out of the public eye and have fun with my newfound funds.

·
Fading Away
564 Posts
Well, I am sure you dont know them, as they are famous within certain community only, for example R.A. the Rugged Man within the hip-hop community etc.
Lol that's actually the first person that came to my mind as far as celebrities that don't get recognized.

Does the person have to be someone famous today or can we go back in time to people who are already dead. I kind of think it would be cool to be Frank Sinatra back in the day. Just to be able to live up in New Jersey and New York at that time of the mass immigration, I was always curious of what it would have been like. Being the son of two Italian immigrants in D.C you don't find many other first generation Italian-Americans, you find some but not many. Even if you go up to New York or New Jersey, you find more but you don't find that many, what you end up finding is these Jersey Shore type Italians-Americans, they can't even say two words in Italian and know nothing about the old country. I'm not saying that their all a bunch of drunken idiots like the people on the Jersey Shore, I'm just saying it's not the same. Plus it'd be cool to be able to sing that type of Sinatra, Dean Martin romantic music

·
nevermind...
97 Posts
I would like to Leighton Meester.
Her looks are flawless.
She walks with confidence.
She's amazing...

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Goldie Hawn... lives on a ranch with Kurt Russell... she just seems down to earth and tries to live a normal life...

other choice... Calista Flockhart... married to Harrison Ford... again... seems down to earth and live a quiet life...

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Clint Eastwood in his younger days...

Why? Because he was one tough Mofo back then.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts