Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What would you do?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
ugly ****
7,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assume you couldn't run and he had better weapon, and he's a damn lunatic so he's not bluffing, what would you do?

Notes 1. He had better weapon!! So if you had knife he had gun if you had gun he had hand grenade.

2. You just happened to have all your money in your wallet stop asking why -.-

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Do my damn best to kill them. I also doubt they would expect someone to bite a chunk out of the arm holding their weapon.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Give him the money, run into the nearest phone booth, change into my Superman suit and take him down.

·
back to fantasyland
1,386 Posts
Ok this a scenario I play in my head a bit. I have 2 ways it will go down. I straight up tell them unless they are prepared to kill me then they should **** off and I start walking off. Under no circumstances do I hand them anything. Worst that happens is they beat me badly and take it

Other one is I somehow fight back disarm the guy and then shoot the guy in the head for daring to actually try and rob me. Haven't decided if I kill myself, leave info for police saying I was attacked first or simply walk away and hope it doesn't catch up to me

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Give him the wallet,not worth the risk. And there's bugger all money in it,or the account my card links to...

·
banana enthusiast
7,067 Posts
Well there are women reading this thread, so I will say that I would bravely fight him and drag him single-handedly to the police station.

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
Ya I'd give him the wallet, not if the guy is a lunatic and has a better weapon than me, that is just irrational to try and fight him. I would just call the police afterwards. But it depends, if they didn't have a weapon on them I'd punch him right in the face. Or the neck. Or the stomach. Anywhere it would hurt.

·
Banned
1,727 Posts
Give him the money. If the guy has a gun or knife and is willing to kill, anything else is suicide. LOL at people thinking they could disarm him. Even if you do manage it, you'll almost certainly be shot/stabbed multiple times in the process.

·
Banned
1,237 Posts
Easy. Carry a wallet with fake money and attach a picture of goatse inside. Maybe then they'll think before they take another person's wallet. Do it for the sake of lulz!

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Give him the money. If the guy has a gun or knife and is willing to kill, anything else is suicide. LOL at people thinking they could disarm him. Even if you do manage it, you'll almost certainly be shot/stabbed multiple times in the process.
:lol This. This is real life, not some Jackie Chan movie. You have a lunatic ready to kill you and you think you're going to be able to disarm him before he does it? The average person (which a lot of people here are) won't be able to do it.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
i got robbed 3 weeks ago, and i didnt even have to think about it. I gave him everything i had on me. You boyz talk tough and loud, its a different story when a gun is mean muggin you

·
Becoming Cynical....
177 Posts
If the robber had a gun or a knife, then i would hand over my wallet. It's not worth getting killed or seriously hurt over abit of money.

·
(.*?)
6,742 Posts
I'd hand over the wallet regardless (hey, I don't have medical insurance to pay for my injuries), but I wouldn't be foolish enough to have much of my money in cash, and if I report the debit cards stolen immediately I shouldn't be on the hook.

·
Banned
1,537 Posts
I'd hand over the wallet regardless (hey, I don't have medical insurance to pay for my injuries), but I wouldn't be foolish enough to have much of my money in cash, and if I report the debit cards stolen immediately I shouldn't be on the hook.
This. I'd get medical care for free, but regardless, I don't fancy ending up in hospital. I never carry cash anyway, I only ever take some out if I need to. Pay for everything by debit, so I'd just cancel it.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts