Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,751 Posts
I was gonna say travel the world and I would still like to travel a bit but I thought about it and I would rather stay at home and watch Netflix with someone special. Maybe a few camping trips. But I wouldn't want to be away from home for more than a few weeks at a time. By home I mean the city in which I live, I still like to get out.

Besides traveling there are no hobbies I can think of that interest me that I can't already afford to do.

·
Socializing with myself
5,100 Posts
I'll create a computer of my own.

·
drifting in mist
698 Posts
Yeah I don't think my hobbies would change much. I'd just have a big secluded property to walk around in at leisure. Don't even feel like traveling these days I would just be a bizarre mrs havisham figure if I were rich. Maybe anonymous philanthropy might be a hobby.

·
Super Moderator
34,906 Posts
I don't know if you'd call it a hobby but I'd buy an underground bunker and live in it and only come out to buy groceries and supplies. I mean, I already kinda do that. My room has thick light-blocking curtains and they're always closed so it's basically a room with no windows. But the idiots upstairs always make sure that I never forget I have neighbors. And of course the room is small. If money were no object, a large underground house would be obtainable and most of the junk I'd own could either be out of sight or I'd be too lazy to put it out of sight. The way this room is, everything has to be right out in the open and all crammed together.

Oh, and I'd maybe take up hunting and fishing and hiking and drones. I'd maybe try to get a quality doctor to fix my back so I could get up and move around more without pain and probably ease into more hobbies.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
I will probably change my identity completely and disappear without a word to anyone in my family, extended family and anyone they will know or know of. And then start a new life in somewhere nice and relaxing that is leisure-based. By then, I think possibilities should be limitless, aside from health.

·
We all wear a mask.
1,826 Posts
If money were not an issue, I would focus all of my time on video gaming and creative outlets (writing, music. etc).

I don't need or want to travel the world. I would probably move out of the city though and get miles away from large congregations of people.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Travel around the world, hike, bike, snorkel, scuba dive, learn a new language, learn to code, learn to play an instrument. Maybe also go back to school to learn something creative or design based, including engineering, feel like theres a big creative side I haven't tapped into. Ooh, study dance and become a choreographer.

·
(.*?)
6,785 Posts
Space tourism. Philanthropy. Toppling governments. Campfires where I burn money to warm my hands. Having monorails built between the places I like to go.

But realistically, odds are nothing would change if I had billions of dollars. The things that are expensive are also scary.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts