1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
wtf
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or I would marry a girl today if she said... Fill in the blank

For example,
I would marry a guy today if he said...

...he likes watching ballet and listening to Chopin nocturnes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
... if she said she wouldn't take half my crap when she divorces me!

... if she could name off all of the Tigers/Red Wings/Pistons and their positions.

... if she said she never wants kids.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'd be banned from SAS if I filled in that blank publicly.

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
...if she said "your awkwardness and complete lack of social skills is such a turn on. Let's make wild love under the warm glow of your laptop computer. You can cook some scrambled eggs for me afterwards, and then we will go see a movie or camping -- either one is fine." :blank

I don't believe in marriage. But if someone said this to me, it would be the start of a lifelong relationship. She may eventually be able to talk me into marriage, but I'm not making any promises.

I await your PM :mushy. Subtle hints in other threads are also acceptable, though confusing :con.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
...if she said "your awkwardness and complete lack of social skills is such a turn on. Let's make wild love under the warm glow of your laptop computer. You can cook some scrambled eggs for me afterwards, and then we will go see a movie or camping -- either one is fine." :blank

I don't believe in marriage. But if someone said this to me, it would be the start of a lifelong relationship. She may eventually be able to talk me into marriage, but I'm not making any promises.

I await your PM :mushy. Subtle hints in other threads are also acceptable, though confusing :con.
:lol "under the warm glow of your laptop..." rofl. Can't really top that.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
... do you want to marry me?

Just kidding, I don't even want to marry, or do I? Hmm... if I find the right girl I guess everthing is possible...

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
he loved me and found me attractive, funny and smart, ... and meant it.... after time had passed. It couldn't come too soon, because then it would be real... but if after time... maybe 3-6 months, once we got to know each other and saw all of each others flaws... if then he could still say it... I would marry him (if other things were happening).

For me it isn't just if someone loves me, he would have to be committed to me and to my son, he would have to really like my kid and would have to feel that he could love him too. It would have to feel real.

I am a passionate person, when I love I love with everything inside me - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually - and I need someone who can at least try to accept that even if they can't give back totally the way I give to them.

I would have to feel like they trust me and I would have to feel like I could trust them and feel safe.

They would have to be ok with staying home a lot... but be able to occasionally go to a movie or out to eat... I don't go out much but when I want to go I want to have someone to go with. I don't do the beach or concerts or malls or lots of stuff that other people do so no worries there.

And... they have to be willing to spend holidays together... enjoy holidays and appreciate how important family is even when family is extremely annoying. He would have to understand that while you may not spend a lot of time with family that there are times when you have to go and grin and bear it and accept their flaws and just love them in limited doses.

Ooops this is getting too long - sorry, I over type things.

·
Your Assumptions
7,027 Posts
I would marry them if they said "You are going to die soon anyway. It would make me happy if we married first."

I have never desired marriage, so can only imagine changing my mind under extreme circumstances.

·
Banned
850 Posts
...do i look fat? and i say yes! her reply.. ha ha youre right! my diet sucks and i havent been getting enough exercise thank you so ****ing much for being honest. my reply.. no thank you for being logical and not playing 'that game' with me. her reply..no problem. my reply..ya know even though you have put on some weight i still find you hot. im a curve man and holy **** that ***...her reply..thats nice but mostly im just worried about my health. my reply.. i understand. hey do you want to go for a walk? her reply..lets go........eventually we get married and live happily ever after.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
...yes, i love reading also, and i would love to go on traveling adventures around the world, and try to live off the grid, and build a house and garden, and no i don't care if we're poor as long as we're happy together, and we will be because we make each other laugh, and yes sometimes i wear strange clothes.

:)

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
if she said "I don't care about your past; I love you anyway" - that and she is able to keep up with my mind! :lol

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Current UK citizens are disqualified from marrying me. I know...I know...as we speak scores of people across the country are setting out to drown themselves in their baths in hopeless misery and despair, but I'm only being honest.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Current UK citizens are disqualified from marrying me. I know...I know...as we speak scores of people across the country are setting out to drown themselves in their baths in hopeless misery and despair, but I'm only being honest.
I think the criteria of this curriculum is a shambles! My dream was visioned and then destroyed by your lust for foreign fruits, when we all know the best peaches are aboard this island. I bid you adieu, whiterabbit. :cry :b

1 - 20 of 37 Posts