Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
baby you're a lost cause
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give everyone i've ever met a nice hearty handshake, and an encouraging 'you rule dawg!'

·
Registered
344 Posts
maintain that destructive energy and wild desire to crush my enemies physically and spiritually.

I love that feeling when you imagine yourself in a hostile situation, and you start throwing fists around the room at your imaginary enemy.

It feels good if you can maintain it and follow through, if you can burn your energy through your fists or through the cold spirit crushing words you hurl at your target.

But it feels bad when you just swollow your anger immediately, when you feel your lack of physical and spiritual stamina and strength, and you start to think that your enemy would probably win.

And you would just be an impotent weakling throwing punches.
I use to feel that way when i was getting picked on in school. I'd come home practicing swings pretending it being the person picking on me. Use to piss me off so much that i wouldn't stand up for myself. Until one day i did and clocked him in the head right on his ear. After that moment, never got touched again. I'm guessing thats probably why i always look like i have a chip on my shoulder now.

·
Prince Procrastinator
237 Posts
Taking out my anger in violent fantasies was actually a negative period in my life, in my case. It just made me angrier, resent the world. My fantasies became more and more violent, I'm not going to mention how violent but they got pretty bad, to the point of murder. Later on I just thought bullies and jerks are not worth my time thinking about. I win because I'm a nicer person, or will become a nicer person.

I still enjoy revenge fiction a lot, though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I look back at high school and i had at least some girls interested in me. Only problem is that i was probably a complete tool. Dressed like a gangster. Strange how they are attracted to that mentality. That faze of me needed to disappear though because i went to college and had to get a real job.

Sometimes i wonder what would happen if i got some tatoos and threw on a sports jersey and started acting like a jerk. Would my life be better.

·
Prince Procrastinator
237 Posts
Yeah, we all know that being 'nice' will get you places...
Hey, I'm becoming businessman, I will be deceiving douche soon enough. But I'll always be Mr. Nice Guy in my private life.

I don't think payback fantasies are productive. Maybe what I meant to say... Focus on your career, on women, your hobbies, whatever makes you happy. Just forget ablout the thousands of random douchebags that pop up like snakes in the grass everytime you put your foot outside the door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts