Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...used a shopping trolley!!! (or cart, for all you Americans out there). I have never done that by myself before, and have been terrified of doing it for ages. But I did today! And guess what?! I didn't even panic or die or get looked at funny or anything! Fancy that :D

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
wooohoooo!!! Grats!! Now you just need to do it again and again until you are completely comfortable with it.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
...used a shopping trolley!!! (or cart, for all you Americans out there). I have never done that by myself before, and have been terrified of doing it for ages. But I did today! And guess what?! I didn't even panic or die or get looked at funny or anything! Fancy that :D
Nice! :boogie :boogie :boogie
My trademarks three boogies for the TRIUMPH! ;)

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Great news!! Ospi is right - practice, practice, practice to reinforce the positive experience.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks people... Yah that was a 'mini' trolley so now I have to try a normal sized one! But I will do it again - it was much easier than trying to carry everything in a basket. :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yep. I have worked in a supermarket before. From what I have observed, no-one cares about what you do, as long as you go in, do your shopping, and go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts