Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sad thing is I kind of invited myself to the party and I took the bus to get there but it is somewhere that I want to go to again. I invited myself there because it was an event posted on facebook and I decided to go because I am one of her friends on there. But at least I knew her a little bit. How can I go there again? I don't even know what kind of things to talk about with her. I tried to talk to her on facebook chat but she didn't respond and went offline about four minutes later. :( Should I try to talk to her again or could this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I tried to talk to her on facebook chat but she didn't respond and went offline about four minutes later. :( Should I try to talk to her again or could this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?
Idk, Sometimes I try to talk to friends on that thing, and these are ppl who would NEVER ignore me and sometimes they don't respond. They keep you signed in when you navigate away from facebook, it could be that she didn't see the message. I'd try to message her and see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts