Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in years. The last time was in high school and uh it was kinda awkward last time but it wasn't as awkward this time around

I looked around, bought some things, paid and left! *pats self on back*

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Way to go, I had a 6 year period where I wouldn't go to stores at all so I know how hard it is to overcome.

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Congratulations,getting well takes one step at a time,you should be very proud of yourself.Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
For the first time in years. The last time was in high school and uh it was kinda awkward last time but it wasn't as awkward this time around

I looked around, bought some things, paid and left! *pats self on back*
Awesome! :boogie :boogie :boogie

I hit a triumph, too.....
***36,000th post***

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,795 Posts
Congrats milleniumman75!! :) :) :)

and congrats forever dreamer too!!! =D =D

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had the same problem where i would never wanna go into stores and id only go in if someone was with me...i even hated driving alone for whatever reason.....then i developed my **** YOU, IM BETTER THEN YOU PEOPLE ANYWAYS attitude, which doesnt do well for my social life(never had one anyways) but now i have absolutely no problem going anywhere at all alone.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congratulations!
I know how difficult this is.

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
I'd rather go to a store alone. I watch people who go places in two's or with families, and I think they look happy.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yay! congrats!

I'm kind of afraid of stores too...
well, not every store, but only those stores, where I have to talk to sales people... to tell them what I want to buy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts