Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to OCD I'm experiencing right now and I miss it. I like it there but not how I've been treated by certain staff

i know I can go to another one but I like THAT one :( And i have an account in another one who've been nice but I like the people on this one

it was a misunderstanding but it went bad/against me on my side so I can't go back yet or whatever

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe they'll let you come back a bit later Lily?
I don't know but I miss it now so I didn't want to wait 'til later
One person said I asked for too many edits, but I only asked for 1 edit and it was bc she didn't understand so I repeated myself so it was not that I asked for too many edits so the next time I asked to delete two posts which one of them wasn't my fault, I got banned

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
I don't know but I miss it now so I didn't want to wait 'til later
One person said I asked for too many edits, but I only asked for 1 edit and it was bc she didn't understand so I repeated myself so it was not that I asked for too many edits so the next time I asked to delete two posts which one of them wasn't my fault, I got banned
I don't know why they'd ban you over things like that. Maybe you can try the other forum and you'll get to like it more after a while.

·
Cured of SA
908 Posts
I was banned from christianforums.com once for apparently trolling, I just created a new account and am still there so why not just circumvent?

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was banned from christianforums.com once for apparently trolling, I just created a new account and am still there so why not just circumvent?
but you're only allowed 1 account and if you're a real Christian you wouldn't go against the rules as I think it says in scripture to listen to the authority

·
Administrator
8,873 Posts
A lot of forums don't really like allowing edits and deletions of posts, and if it is a busy forum, they probably receive a lot of requests for things like that. It isn't a good reason to ban you, so I hope you will be allowed back soon. :)

If a forum only allows one account, it is important to follow that rule and not make another account, especially if you have been banned. There are good reasons for only having one account, and it can cause problems when people make duplicates.

·
Cured of SA
908 Posts
but you're only allowed 1 account and if you're a real Christian you wouldn't go against the rules as I think it says in scripture to listen to the authority
True, I guess since I thought my ban was unjust I should be given another chance. I don't really post there much after my original ban anyway, I still preffer subreddits like r/truechristian since I can talk about pretty much anything. Christianforums has a TON of boards but nowhere to talk about just general christianity

·
Cured of SA
908 Posts
You're very young so I wouldn't be rough on you for not being very developed Christianity-wise. I'm in my thirities even though people might think I look younger. So the right way to handle it is to let the authority have their way and pray about the injustice. I hope your weren't permanently banned. I'm glad you still have other things you like to and can do.

I like community-like sites and that's why I wouldn't like reddit
To be honest 4chan has become my main social media site, I absolutely love it for the free speech and the fact most people there are aspies like me which makes everyone is just so relateable. I stick to the blue boards though which are SFW for the most part, I've made some really good friends from there and I'm so thankful God blessed me with them. It's really helped me become more social overal and I pray for their salvation regularly. A week or so ago one of them asked me where he can find a good bible online which made me really happy that my words are getting to them and they're becoming interested in Christianity :boogie

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest 4chan has become my main social media site, I absolutely love it for the free speech and the fact most people there are aspies like me which makes everyone is just so relateable. I stick to the blue boards though which are SFW for the most part, I've made some really good friends from there and I'm so thankful God blessed me with them. It's really helped me become more social overal and I pray for their salvation regularly. A week or so ago one of them asked me where he can find a good bible online which made me really happy that my words are getting to them and they're becoming interested in Christianity :boogie
What's 4chan and the blue boards SFW? thanks and congratulations!

·
Cured of SA
908 Posts
What's 4chan and the blue boards SFW? thanks and congratulations!
4chan is an anonymous online image board, similar to a forum like this one except they move much faster and every thread eventually gets deleted. There you don't really have to worry about what anyone says or thinks of you because you're anonymous, you could say something stupid or cringeworthy and not feel bad. Personally I lurk more than I post and all my posts tend to be usefull whereas a good chunk of posts on 4chan are just people being dumb.

There's 2 types of boards on 4chan

Blue Boards: Safe for work for the most part, more moderated, less chance of seeing something bad. Think of it like reddit in a way except people can use derogitory terms and make cruder jokes
Yellow boards: Borderline dark web, stay away from these if you're sensitive and/or can't handle seeing the worst the world has to offer that's still allowed on the regular internet

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4chan is an anonymous online image board, similar to a forum like this one except they move much faster and every thread eventually gets deleted. There you don't really have to worry about what anyone says or thinks of you because you're anonymous, you could say something stupid or cringeworthy and not feel bad. Personally I lurk more than I post and all my posts tend to be usefull whereas a good chunk of posts on 4chan are just people being dumb.

There's 2 types of boards on 4chan

Blue Boards: Safe for work for the most part, more moderated, less chance of seeing something bad. Think of it like reddit in a way except people can use derogitory terms and make cruder jokes
Yellow boards: Borderline dark web, stay away from these if you're sensitive and/or can't handle seeing the worst the world has to offer that's still allowed on the regular internet
thank you for the info, I'd just stay on forums like these :)

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tried to go back to the other forum I used to go to but when I updated my e-mail the link didn't send through so I'm closed off of that forum too now

And there is no contact us. I guess you just have to try to create a new account and possibly you can PM the admin and also the forum is not secure like the other one so that's a no for me now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts