Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told someone that I loved them in the past. I didn't say anything about my feelings now because I don't know how I feel about it anymore. They are with someone else now but I think it is a good thing that I told them the truth. It just is a relief to get something like that off your shoulders. I know that this probably won't change anything and he will probably stay with his girlfriend but at least I was honest.

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
Sharing your true feelings with someone puts you in a very vulnerable position, and it takes a ton of courage. You should feel proud of yourself for being that brave.

·
I like to shoot jumpshots
291 Posts
I told someone that I loved them in the past. I didn't say anything about my feelings now because I don't know how I feel about it anymore. They are with someone else now but I think it is a good thing that I told them the truth. It just is a relief to get something like that off your shoulders. I know that this probably won't change anything and he will probably stay with his girlfriend but at least I was honest.
Doing things like this even causes anxiety to non-SAers.

To be honest and brave about something like this deserves HUGE PROPS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts