Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
I want just one friend to be able to talk to every now and then...it would help from feeling so alone and depressed. I had to move to a new city for work and I dont have social skills to make any friends. Any friends I use to have somehow I got from school. I cant just walk up to a guy and be like you wanna hang out sometime....he'll think im gay.
Wow it's like you took the words out of my mouth, that's exactly how I feel. I also wish I had a close friend that I could interact with in the real world. If I didn't have my family i don't know how I would cope.
Your not alone. :group You can private message me if you want to talk. :)

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
I cant just walk up to a guy and be like you wanna hang out sometime....he'll think im gay.
Hey man that's exactly how I feel about approaching a guy. Two guys can't be close without society thinking there gay.

·
Drinking
370 Posts
Hey man, I'll be your friend!
I need friends too :(
And we can still say we love each other without being gay!
I love you man! *fist bump* see?

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you have any hobbies you can check online to see if there are any local groups you can get in touch with through the internet at first.

For instance if you like D&D (like myself) you can search the net to see if there's any cool groups around that are looking for a player or just want someone to talk about the subject with.

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
Hey man, I'll be your friend!
I need friends too :(
And we can still say we love each other without being gay!
I love you man! *fist bump* see?
Hey I'll also be your friend. :D :high5

·
Registered
619 Posts
Wow it's like you took the words out of my mouth, that's exactly how I feel. I also wish I had a close friend that I could interact with in the real world. If I didn't have my family i don't know how I would cope.
Your not alone. :group You can private message me if you want to talk. :)
Same here, you're not alone! I have a few people who I consider friends, but we don't do anything outside of school, and we don't really share close personal stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts