·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
I'd hang out with you if I could.

ETA: And hey, I just skimmed your profile and noticed you have birds and a rabbit--me too. :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
If you're interested in exchanging an MSN Messenger address, email, or whatever else you have for online communication, you can private message me requesting my details. I wouldn't mind some company myself, for similar reasons. :)

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
I want friends too :( It comes so easy to some people.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I vote we tie a rope to Australia and pull it over to America. All in favor?? We are so secluded over here :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
I vote we tie a rope to Australia and pull it over to America. All in favor?? We are so secluded over here :(
That's one of the reasons why I am interested in getting a job in the UK next year. As you mentioned, Australia is geographically isolated and the population in terms of land area is just not enough.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's one of the reasons why I am interested in getting a job in the UK next year. As you mentioned, Australia is geographically isolated and the population in terms of land area is just not enough.
Thats what I like about this country. Less people, more open land!:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha I wish. Better yet, lets all go over to Western Australia and start pushing.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd hang out with you if I could.

ETA: And hey, I just skimmed your profile and noticed you have birds and a rabbit--me too. :)
The best animoos! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts