Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 19 year old female in the US, i am so lonely, it is killing me! I wish I had a friend, I have the best family and love them to death, but how am i going to live without them, i am so afraid of losing my family and moving on with my life. :(

·
happy :)
606 Posts
Just go ahead and find someone i haven't got any real friends either and am very close to my family but my life has to go on, it doesn't mean you will spend less time with your family it may just mean your moving forward with your life something not to be afraid of

·
Banned
253 Posts
right there with you! Surrounded by all these people and soooo lonely! I hope you find somebody iRL, the internet is full of lovely people, but unless you aren't afraid to skype it can still feel sooo isolating : [

·
Registered
466 Posts
attend group therapy.....it helps, with the sa part at least. Friends will come in time.

·
Cheese.
659 Posts
attend group therapy.....it helps, with the sa part at least. Friends will come in time.
Don't mean to be a stalker, but I noticed your location is in NY. Just out of curiosity, are you near NYC? I've been trying to find group therapies with no luck.

And OP, I know exactly how you feel. I'm stuck in the same situation... I would love to be your friend. Win/Win situation.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.