Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up until friday 18th September i smoked cigarettes and weed everyday for 3 maybe 4 years, after getting high at a friends house on friday i decided to quit there and then. Its been 5 days so far and im doing pretty good actually really good infact because iv not smoked anything but MAN its hard.

The good thing is though is that im already seeing the benefits, ofcourse there is the financial saving and the fact that im not inhaling toxic fumes all day which is also a bonus. As far as the weed in concerned there is a definite reduction of anxiety although it is not gone (if only it was that easy) Its also nice waking up in the morning and feeling clear headed rather than feeling dazed and confused from the night before.

Anyhoo i thought id share that with you lovely people. Have a nice day :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats, keep up the good work. I know smoking/drugs is not an easy habit to kick. :)

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I'm smoking right now. I've got at least five going in the ashtray as I type. I put a tinful of Skoal in my oatmeal this morning.

Hats off to you really. keep it up.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
you shouldn't smoke. i'VE just had 3 cigars and am chewing on some Camels at the moment. soon I shall scarf some lovely tabac brownies Mr. Raleigh himself would envy.

don't smoke. It's bad for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts