Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone feel like this every night? i only get about 4 hours average every night, im always tired yet i dont let myself fall asleep, my mind is always racing.

its not that i cant sleep, its that i try to stay up as long as i can before im just drained...i wish i only had to sleep once or twice a week, i like the night time.

with work and the time it takes to get to/from work...is about 13-14 hours

i get home and i feel robbed that i have to go lay down within 3 hours, i wish i could stay up all night, even if i dont do anything lol

like right now, i gotta be up in 5 and a half hours to get ready for work

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes.. It's 2:30 here and I'm still up, will probably be on the computer for at least an hour or two more. For some reason I always fight sleep and I don't know why. I think it's because I don't want to have to wake up the next day and start the whole monotonous, ****ty routine of life and coping with my SA all over again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm a night owl, I'm up until at least 5 AM every night... even when I have school or things to go to. It's pretty bad.

(On an unrelated note, has anyone ever tried those 5-hour-power things? Do they work? I might start using those for some important appointments I have coming up.)

·
Registered
260 Posts
anyone feel like this every night? i only get about 4 hours average every night, im always tired yet i dont let myself fall asleep, my mind is always racing.

its not that i cant sleep, its that i try to stay up as long as i can before im just drained...i wish i only had to sleep once or twice a week, i like the night time.

with work and the time it takes to get to/from work...is about 13-14 hours

i get home and i feel robbed that i have to go lay down within 3 hours, i wish i could stay up all night, even if i dont do anything lol

like right now, i gotta be up in 5 and a half hours to get ready for work
I know exactly what you mean on all points. I wish we had a 4 day work week here in Aus. Life shouldn't be about working your arse off and not reaping the rewards of you labour. 4-6 hours sleep for me as well, although this really isn't good for our health or our SA. I find it 10x harder to deal with SA when I just want to go to bed throughout the day :D

I love the nighttime too, I find it relaxing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts