Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the cops are following me because I have the highest dosage of Adderall. I think the pharmacy works with the cops. I can't help I am med resistant.

·
Professor Genius
80 Posts
Yeah, don't worry about it! That's kinda creepy though!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
What are you basing this on? Have you actually been confronted by the cops or have they been staking out your house or something?

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Are you the one who takes 90 mg a day, which I believe is 3 of the largest dose XL pills?

What is the max recommended dose on that drug? (I, of course, recognize that it's just that -- a recommendation (presumably set low enough to minimize risk of lawsuits.)

You should have a chat with your BF. I think he could calm you down regarding this issue. He seems to quite enjoy having border patrol search his massive drug collection for an hour to find that it's all fully legal.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bf dumped me and called me names.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
My bf dumped me and called me names.
Sorry to hear that. He seems to have a temper and had not-so-nice names for me a few months back as well.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
You have bipolar disorder, your bf dumped you and then the high amphetamine dose seems to make you paranoid. Do you have benzos like klonopin/ativan/xanax to calm you down or some seroquel/zyprexa/risperdal?

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I have Klonopin to calm me down but I am ok. I feel calm now. I have risperdone as well.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Ok, but when these thoughts come again, just take some Klonopin and if necessary Risperdal. Also you should inform your doctor about this ASAP.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't understand what the big deal is. Think about it. The pharmacy probably reports stats to the powers that be just like they report epherdene ( sp) stats to the powers that be. That is how they bust people that make meth in my state. The pharmacy keeps track of the epherdene (sp) products that are bought and then reports it to the cops, FBI, or whoever.

I mean I don't think they are following me 24/7 but I have noticed that they appear where I am. I have intuition on these things.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
They are not following you. If they got that information from the pharmacy, they would also know that you have a legal prescription for the drugs. Why would they be following you?

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because they follow the people that buy a lot of ephedrene! They follow them to see what they are doing with all of it. You are right they are probably not following me but they are probably keeping an eye on me. Which is fine - I have never done anything wrong which is why the infractions I get on here really upset me!!!

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No! I don't buy ephedrine. But if you do buy ephedrine in my state you have to give them your ID and they put it in a system. The reason I know is because it holds everyone up at the checkout line. I am just saying that they track ephedrine so they are probably tracking other stuff too.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow-- you really need to go talk to your doc. That's some serious paranoia. Cops don't just follow people around because they are LEGALLY taking a certain med. You are NOT the only one on such meds.. and there just aren't enough cops to follow everyone like that.

Your thinking is very flawed and you are clearly having some problems right now, likely caused by your meds... get help!

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow-- you really need to go talk to your doc. That's some serious paranoia. Cops don't just follow people around because they are LEGALLY taking a certain med. You are NOT the only one on such meds.. and there just aren't enough cops to follow everyone like that.

Your thinking is very flawed and you are clearly having some problems right now, likely caused by your meds... get help!
I see you are from Canada. Therefore you do NOT know how my local police detect and investigate controlled substances. My local police even track otc cold medication because of drug related activity. It just goes to show you how different Canada and my state is.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts