Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got your attention :banana

Feeling pretty good today and up for possibly talking to this girl. She seams cool and someone I could get a long with and have a lot with. Heres the catch she may be crazy.. From her Facebook posts she seams like shes overly clingy, constantly posting relationship stuff about this an that along with how guys randomly break up or quit talking to her for no reason she says. That and one side of her head is shaved and that just erks me like crazy, if she had gauges that would be strike three.

Should I go after her and see if shes crazy for all of us?:stu

·
Professional Flop
3,486 Posts
Try it out! The relationship stuff is probably generic stuff girls post all the time. She might be clingy but clearly theres a reason since she posts about being dumped. If it doesn't work out it just wasn't meant to be.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She posts it about 5x more then the other girls @flyingMint

I'll go ahead an send her a message on Facebook and see how it goes tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes.

·
Banned
4,372 Posts
DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

She sounds too much like Taylor Swift!!, she'll write a song about you if you f**k up!!

then everyone on earth is going to know about your sexual performance..

:eek:

·
Professional Flop
3,486 Posts
She posts it about 5x more then the other girls @flyingMint

I'll go ahead an send her a message on Facebook and see how it goes tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes.
lol maybe your the missing piece she needs
good luck!

Edit: Or maybe she'll know you were trouble when you slide in (into her DMs of course)

·
Banned
2,749 Posts
Why did she shave one side of her head? Lol... She sounds kinda crazy.. I thought women like to keep all the hair on their head.

·
Banned
4,659 Posts
Crazy girls are the best in bed. uninhibited & wild.

Do it for the snooch.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why did she shave one side of her head? Lol... She sounds kinda crazy.. I thought women like to keep all the hair on their head.
No idea, shes good looking but damn that shaved side just erks me.

Crazy girls are the best in bed. uninhibited & wild. Do it for the snooch.
True that, don't forget the other 90% of the time your stuck dealing with that crazy.

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

She sounds too much like Taylor Swift!!, she'll write a song about you if you f**k up!!

then everyone on earth is going to know about your sexual performance..

:eek:
Got me thinking twice about messaging her now lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts