Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They broke up so technically she's not his girlfriend, but I know he still likes her and she likes him. And this was ages before I talked to him.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gah*_*! for some reason that terrifies me... and he probably wouldn't reply anyway...

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
I think the problem with online people is that you soon run out of things to talk about especially considering you started to talk about the weather ...he probably got bored and couldn't be bothered to write back.

·
Registered
728 Posts
You should just let it go then, if the person doesn't want to talk anymore you just cant do much about it. It would be a lot worse when these things happen in real life, and people you know start to ignore you, that's just wrong really. there are other people out there to talk to, many who would make for a better friend.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks neurotic, for answering what i actually asked ^_^ I think I will do just that...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
lol ive got the exact same problem, i met this girl a long time ago on the internet, i dont feel like typing the 1st thing to her because i know she has a lot of friends on her lists. but occasionally she still does talk to me, but the conversations dont last for more than 10 minutes, its always been like that

·
(.*?)
6,697 Posts
I know this shouldn't bother me
Of course it should bother you. If you weren't bothered by a friend drifting away, that'd be weird or it'd suggest you didn't really like him.

That said, there's probably nothing you can do about it, so you'll have to move on.

I think the problem with online people is that you soon run out of things to talk about
If you lose interest in each other once you get to know each other, that doesn't seem like much of a friendship. I've been chatting with an IM friend for 8 years, some others for 3 or 4. Some people drift away, others don't. Some even come back after an absence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts