Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... now the trick is whether or not I'll have any luck at it. It's pretty easy. Basically all I'm doing is looking for people who'd be interested in working as a data entry processor type thing. So for all those interested in working at home, send me an email. :) I get paid for each person I refer and who gets hired. I don't know if the data entry position requires a fee or not, since I'm not the one who does the actual hiring. I just send over referrals. The job desc on the website didn't say anything about if interested ppl have to pay in order to get hired or anything else fishy like that ... so that's my disclaimer. :) If they do ask for money, you could always ask about my position which is officially Online Hiring Manager, since I didn't have to pay anything and I don't have to do any phone calls or anything like that.

Anyway just thought I'd put that out there for all those interested. :) I know a lot of people here would be interested in working at home (including me!!!) so I just thought I'd put it out there. My email is [email protected] ... also for anyone who wants links, the company's link is http://www.phoneopsmanagement.com and I've also got a link made up with one of the ads they gave me to post ... http://amandakrause.tripod.com/dataentry.html ... I hope it's okay for me to post this on here, just trying to help out my SA friends :)

Oh ya, if anyone goes through me and gets hired or talks to them, let me know how it goes so I have some feedback to tell others. :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah I think I forgot to mention that all I know about the job is that it involves entering data from gift certificate sales. You wouldn't be actually selling the gift certificates. Not sure exactly what's involved in the training or how it works. They said free training and no experience needed. Also anyone can do it, doesn't matter where you live so you can be from anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.