Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so heres the thing. I have social anxiety as a guy but I wouldn't have it as a girl. I Love girl stuff girls clothes and make up. But cant do anything about it because im a guy. I'm envious of girls of them being able to talk for hours and hours and hours and still have more to talk about. I am thinking about possibly getting a sex change later down the road.... However I really think I can still adapt to being a guy. The only thing is why did I have to. Why did I have to be born a guy when I could be myself as a girl. I kinda of wish life before birth was kinda of like signing up for facebook like asking when do you want to be born do you want to be male or female at least given a choice to see whats a better fit for you.

Like for example

Lets say before your born your informed you have the potential to become 6foot5 have really good bone structure and have naturally athletic ability. If you have something like that like that you would probably think to yourself hmm id probably want to be a boy because I know I could be successful in some sport.

Another example: Your informed that you have the potential to grow to 5foot5 but your not really going to be good at any sports but you can have a good fashion sense. You might think to yourself that you might want to be a girl. Which is me now but a guy so id rather be a girl

I feel like people should of had a choice to be what gender you could be so that way you could be more of yourself.

I really want to be a Girl I would love dresses make up and hanging with friends and having a good time. But the surgery would be long and who knows if I would look like a real girl. If I did that I would want to look 100percent like a girl not like a guy otherwise it worth it to just stay a guy. But as a guy I feel like im living a lie. Im doing stuff im forced to learn just to fit in with other guys. What are your thoughts on this Thank you in advance!

·
Quo
1,964 Posts
Welcome MaxGeorge!
What a situation to be in. I too feel like i lean more towards feminine traits and ways of going on, but i still am comfortable enough being a guy. I would hate to be a woman trapped in a male body or vice versa.

Anyway, welcome along, hope you find help here!

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, MaxGeorge! :)

·
Recovering Hikikomori
502 Posts
Welcome :D
...and I think that most guys think the same thing to an extent, at least I do...
I wouldn't say I'm more feminine in traits, so much as could be either... but that being said, I have always been slightly narcissistic/vain (of my face only, I like my face) and as such have always thought it's a shame I'm not a girl; also I've thought how many times better my life would be as one.
And additionally, as a girl there would be much less pressure to "man up" (I'd never hear that probably) or to fit in certain ideas of what a "man" should be...
I don't think I'd ever do the surgery though, because it wouldn't be being a real girl, you wouldn't have all the different body functions and stuff, so I suppose it would be strange. I don't claim to be a girl trapped in a guy's body though, I'm fully straight... if I were a girl I suppose I'd be a lesbian with one exception; myself if I slim down a tiny bit....
That being said, I'm also 5'5 and at 18 I think my puberty is almost over/possibly over. So... yeah. I get where you're coming from.

Anyways, welcome :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts