Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Rodrigo, I'm 19 and since I was 14~15, I wish to have a brother or sister. my parents have good financial conditions, and we have three bedrooms.
I think about it every day before going to sleep and when I wake. I know this is weird.

I'm only child, and i have 3 younger cousins (5, 8 and 11 yrs old) ​​and I loooooooove them, but I can not be with them all the time and they live in other cities.

What do I do? I talk to my parents? Or 19 ~ 20 years it's too late? Or have another way to resolve my problem? I am very depressed ='(

and sorry for my english

·
Registered
33 Posts
If they don't want to actually conceive another kid, you could ask them to adopt. Maybe even wait a few years if you want your own kids if all else fails?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
today im very, VERY depressed, i've cried 4 times.
i rly dont know what to do

my mom is 47 yrs old and today i read an article about how dificult is for old womans to get pregnant, this is SAD

Leo J
adpotion in my country is very dificult/ long and "wait few years if you want a child" isn't a solution, i'm young and don't have plans to get married in the next 8~10 years.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I would hate that but then again having an older sibling is worse because they are nothing but bullies. I have an older brother and he was mean to me my whole life. Still is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts