Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi frenz... today we had our project exhibition demo in our coll... in the mornin i was a bit anxious... but i realised myself to put some efforts to overcome SA... initially i prepared myself wat to explain... then i started my demo for a bunch of my juniours, again i felt SA...
then i made up my mind and presented second time for the second batch of juniors... the result was resonably good and i got relaxed with confidence... then third time, my confidence increased much more and SA seemed to decrease...
i think we should realise the situation and put required effort to succeed....

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Congrats on the successful presentations! Presentations are one of the areas that I have the most trouble with.

·
sp chick
222 Posts
way to go!! i love strong and motivated social phobics ;] powerrrrrr to you!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks slylikeafox... that was for the first time that i truly make up my mind.... that too wid lot of positiveness... i suggest u to do so...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank u TeenyBeany... now im quite confident that i could control myself... but also u know SA game is der in front of us... we have to outplay anyway...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks rockst4r... realy i was happy to know that i hav SA.... coz i was ignorant in m childhood...
with regard to motivation ITZ IN MY BLOOD!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts