Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I passed out

6K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  ShootingStars 
Yeah, I've fainted before. Ever since about a year ago, I've blacked out at least 5 times and fainted 3 times. I've done research on diabetes, and it might be that. Never gotten tested though, so I wouldn't know.

Actually, I just fainted the day before yesterday. I was reading about some side effects of medications, and what I read was really shocking. The shock, I think, was what caused me to faint. My fainting usually occurs for one of two reasons, 1) I just get out of the shower and the change of temperature causes me to faint, or 2) shock/disgust causes me to faint.

What's weird about blackouts, though, is that they always convince me that I'm about to die. All I want to do is to get my vision back to normal. It's very surreal. And it's the strangest thing in the world when you find yourself lying on the floor and don't even remember how you got there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.