Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
No medicine can permanently fix your issues, it can be a temporary bandaid though. Just exposing yourself so you'll be used to these situations and the more experience you have the more comfortable you'll be. You may experience setbacks and rejections, that's very normal, but you'll learn what works best for you and what doesn't. So go up to an attractive girl, introduce yourself, say something complimentary about her, and then ask her out on a lunch date.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Don't be so hard on yourself. I believe it's quite normal for anyone to be more anxious around any situation where the stakes are higher. Although whether attractive pple deserve it, is another question entirely!

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
I know what your going through.

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Nope, the best medicine is optimism I guess :|.

·
Registered
237 Posts
man, i'm watching the girl that i could be best friends with and a fantastic lover to be with someone else and it is the worst thing. i get frozen with fear around her which is just a tragedy because it's such an odd thing, to be scared of something that you want. if you find any remedies be sure to let me know because i want to tell her how i feel sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i am the same way too but realized that too many movies and tv shows paint the picture that guys should be uber confident, carefree tail chasers, that guys should treat women like prey or like some object when in reality they are humans too, alot of girls are shy or nervous around guys so naturally alot of guys are shy and nervous around girls, this is not hollywood, this is real life.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Is that a troll ? I only get social anxiety around attractive girls

Seriously ?

Oh ! I get pretty anxious when someone is pointing a gun at me, can you recommend any medication please ?

Come on... :lol :lol :lol

PS : Please don't feed the troll !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts