Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just graduated from high school about a month ago and i never really noticed how little true friends i have until now. i was only invited to one graduation party and that was my life long friend. i guess im just not a like able person. i talk to a bunch of people in school and i try my best to be friendly to everyone but i still never hangout with people outside of school. the only time i hangout with people is if i ask first. it always seems like we have fun but they never ask me...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just recently graduated as well and I'm having the same problem. I only got invited to 2 friends' open houses, and now I'm realizing that I don't have as many friends as I thought I did. Are you planning to go to college/university?

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
I had the same thing, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised with how few people I talked to. Connection is supposed to come from a meeting of the minds or a shared vulnerability, so maybe I just never shared anything of interest.

·
Farewell SAS
420 Posts
After graduating from high school, I lost connection with most of my friends . The only friends I still keep in contact or see on a regular basis, are the ones that live in my neighborhood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts