Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a lot about phenibut but haven't tried it yet. I know it's bad, but I honestly don't think I'll be able to take this once per week. I have school and it's so so hard to go that I'm 1 year behind in high school and am planning to go to an alternative school. I don't care about withdrawal I'll survive, I just want to know if I took 700 mg per day would it eventually stop working? I don't care of I get addicted and all that I'm desperate I just want it to work. Or would I be able to take phenibut every other day with it still working?

Or, how about taking 700mg-1g for school and then on weekends or summer trips I can take 300mg that way I'm always on it but I'm just lowering it on weekends and stuff. I know this sounds crazy but please help me I really really need something to help with my social anxiety it affects my life daily over the stupidest and simplest things ever. I was on Effexor for a few months (withdrawal finished in just a week)aka side Effexor and it was crap. Did little to nothing for my anxiety just made me really depressed and made me cry from the drop of a hat.
Another question! Can I take 1g of phenibut and have it last for 2 days or one full day? And when's the best time to take it example: morning/night?

·
ΓΤΖΜ
3,732 Posts
Phenibut works like any other drug, which is to say that it works differently for every person.

Me, I tried up to 2g if I remember correctly and it didn't do anything. Zilch.

Other people get an effect with only 300mg, so it depends.

I would really not recommend taking it more than twice per week. It will definitely lose its efficacy and then you'll just be where you started with an addiction to boot.

Edit: Also you're very very young. Are you sure you should be messing with that kind of stuff?
Maybe you should try other meds first under the supervision of your doctor...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts