Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i dont havw any its so depressing, its like everyone on the entire planet hates me

·
I have to feed my dog
1,889 Posts
it sounds like you're waiting for them to find you and since they aren't seeking you out, you assume they hate you. are you actually getting out there and inviting people to hang out?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it sounds like you're waiting for them to find you and since they aren't seeking you out, you assume they hate you. are you actually getting out there and inviting people to hang out?
actually i have tried pretty much every website on the planet where i can make friends and it hasnt worked out too well

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
i was just joking that its a rule that if your a female and around my age then you have to hate me, seems like it to me sometimes anyways
Oh no!! there shoulb be some reason no?? I dnt hate anyone for no reason ..

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh no!! there shoulb be some reason no?? I dnt hate anyone for no reason ..
im sorry it was just an unfunny joke, pity with depression and social anxiety sometimes its extremely hard for you to be able to see anyone liking you

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
im sorry it was just an unfunny joke, pity with depression and social anxiety sometimes its extremely hard for you to be able to see anyone liking you
Oh I see!! BUT ITS GREAT TO HEAT THAT SOMEONE LIKES U

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I see!! BUT ITS GREAT TO HEAT THAT SOMEONE LIKES U
thats true but i only know of like 3 people who dont hate me, which is alright but i cant speak to them too often so it just leaves me with loneliness pity, thats life though i guess

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
thats true but i only know of like 3 people who dont hate me, which is alright but i cant speak to them too often so it just leaves me with loneliness pity, thats life though i guess
U need to know me then..i m talkeative lot lol:D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
U need to know me then..i m talkeative lot lol:D
lol your from india, seriously apart from my ex every single indian i have ever met is a great person:D if you ever want someone to talk to about anything(i am a good listener) then feel free to pm me if you want :) im always happy to help if i can

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
lol your from india, seriously apart from my ex every single indian i have ever met is a great person:D if you ever want someone to talk to about anything(i am a good listener) then feel free to pm me if you want :) im always happy to help if i can
Suggest me a topic....will talk to u monday..m in office a bit busy..

·
Registered
87 Posts
no im sure people dont hate u. i think one of the problems is u probably dont like urself that much so u think that other people feel that way too. u can be my friend on here ill talk bout anything. just try to be easier on urself if people dont like u its their problem

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no im sure people dont hate u. i think one of the problems is u probably dont like urself that much so u think that other people feel that way too. u can be my friend on here ill talk bout anything. just try to be easier on urself if people dont like u its their problem
thank you very much i think your right and thank you im happy to talk about anything so if your ever going through stuff and want to talk im always here if you want to pm me or something

·
Registered
87 Posts
thank you very much i think your right and thank you im happy to talk about anything so if your ever going through stuff and want to talk im always here if you want to pm me or something
thanks dude yea same here im pretty open about anything :3 and i am happy to help

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
I'll be your friend :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts