Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help! im confussed atm on whever i actually have SA....
at school (uk) i was loud confident etc. ive had gfs, two very serious ones, i like goin out sometimes and can enjoy myself, but now that im finshing college i relise there i have all the symptoms, quiet, shy, sweating etc. I have friends there, bu theres a few that i reli dont get on with and i cant stand them, im in the final two weeks an need to do work, but today i skipped a day because i felt propa anxious about going....
im planning to go uni in sept, an i reli cant wait for that, so how come im gettin so many negative vibes about going college and show signs of SA.
if it helps my last relationship ended very badly after two years and knocked my confidence a hell of a lot, could this have anything to do with it, and i have bin known to worry alot in the past....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I used to wonder whether or not I had SA. Then i asked myself if my anxiousness prevented me from doing the things i wanted. You have to ask yourself this question. Remember, the longer you ignore SA, the worse it gets. Its not something you grow out of.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Firstly, thank you for the replys
an i asked myself that question an still came out alittle confussed, my anxiousness doesnt seem to be stoppin me do what i want too, becuase im want to go uni in sept, which is a socail settin etc., bu i think this might jus be a general dislike for the people at my college rather than severe SA....what are your thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts