Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so, my husband told me a week ago he no longer wants to be with me and he wants me to move out. I do not have a job and I have no savings. I do not have a car that runs. And I am almost 5 months pregnant. What do I do? How do I get an apartment without any money? How do I get a job without a car and being pregnant? I don't know where to start. Do you think I can get some sort of help through the state (Michigan)? I already have a food card, medical card, and I receive WIC, do you know of any programs that can help me get a place to live?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wait... WHAT?! Did you remind him you are carrying HIS child?! With how things are right now, moving back in with your parents/relatives or a good friend that's willing to support you are probably your only options.

Here's the state website and their assistance programs: http://michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7-124-5453---,00.html

I'm going to suggest looking into the Family Independence Program. Good luck!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find living with my mom very stressful. We don't get along the best, so I am trying to avoid that. But I will if I absolutely have too.

Yeah, right now he doesn't seem to care about anyone, but himself. Unfortunely, I don't have any good friends in the area.

Thank you both for the advice and the website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts