Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was the last thing on the list of priorities in my life, really, but it was love at first sight - for both of us, thank god.

Very attractive, extremely smart (in the top 10 of the chess players in my country), creative, outgoing, funny.

She pushes my boundaries over and over again, as for her many things are comparably easy to do, and she doesn't waste a second thought about them.

I can say that I am not as mistrusting in general as I was before, on the other hand - this "shock therapy" - e.g. a few months before sitting totally isolated in my room, now constantly on the move and exposed - is getting at me.

For the better or worse, we'll see.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Congrats! :D

·
Banned
728 Posts
Landersen, congratulations my friend!

I'm curious. How was the wedding? Were there alot of people? How did you deal with your SA during the wedding?

·
Xtina Fan
193 Posts
Congratulations :)

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Wow, until you said "She" I'd assumed you were a woman talking about a man. She sounds like quite a catch. Congratulations. I wish you both the best.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats, :)

It's good to know there is hope for us yet.

Just wondering, how did you meet her? how did the relationship form?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congratulations. I'm like BeatingSAwithastick. How'd you meet? I'm guessing it was during your 'Shock Therapy'. I wish I could bring myself to do that. Glad no electrical outlets were involved.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts