Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Inspirational

Congratulations

May I ask how you did, because this is my number one fear. What did you think when you felt nervous, did you take any medications? Do you have any advice for us?

As I said reading something like this makes me believe that it is possible. YES WE CAN :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Inspirational

Congratulations

May I ask how you did, because this is my number one fear. What did you think when you felt nervous, did you take any medications? Do you have any advice for us?

As I said reading something like this makes me believe that it is possible. YES WE CAN :)
You always going to be nervous at first. But as soon as you start talking it goes away. I didnt take any meds. Just be relaxed and think positive thoughts. Say you can do it, even when u are nervous. Prepare your speech before hand in front of others or practice in the mirror.

·
sp chick
222 Posts
im debating on taking speech this summer...im worried i wouldn't graduate college because i dont think i can take this speech class....i can just see myself passing out... it great to hear someone with SA made it through.. congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.