Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made an anxiety skype group. you should check out the group. you can find the group by looking for anxiety skype group. the group is called anxiety skype group. this is a group where people can come in and share thier experiences with anxiety, depression, ocd, and so on. i made it a month or so ago, and its starting to grow. its just a place to come and talk and share experiences, and ways to cope and so on. its also a great place to meet friends. its always open 24/7, but there is a once a week meeting at thursdays at 8pm est. you can im, talk on mic, or just listen. if you want to join, just download skype, setup your profile, make a user name, and pm it to me so i can add you, or you can just add me by using my email... [email protected] . there is more info in the forum. thanks
justin

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
wow you really can't get too much more spammer-ish (that word goes into my dictionary haha) than that username. I mean come on... if i were going to try and trick someone into going to a link i would at least make myself look legit!! lol xD

Anyway, about the skype thingymajiger... that's pretty cool but i'm like so nervous to actually got on there cause i would be afraid there would only be one person on there and i would like freak out. sorry! =[

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow you really can't get too much more spammer-ish (that word goes into my dictionary haha) than that username. I mean come on... if i were going to try and trick someone into going to a link i would at least make myself look legit!! lol xD

Anyway, about the skype thingymajiger... that's pretty cool but i'm like so nervous to actually got on there cause i would be afraid there would only be one person on there and i would like freak out. sorry! =[
heyy now. ive been on this site since Feb(go to my homepage and look at all my posts). ive contributed on every site ive been on(4). but i made the group just recently because i knew it would draw people together, and it has. and our once a week meetings are improving. its a really good idea believe it or not.
i know you were just kidding about the spammer thing, but really thats not the point of the group, i gain nothing from it. all it does is help people to share anxiety experiences, ways to cope, and anything else they want to share. take that back, i have gained a good bit from the group. ive met some really good people, some great freinds, and one reallly great friend, and ive already learned alot. and ive put hours upon hours of putting the group together, if i helped anyone than ive done my job. and ive been thanked by so many people. you dont have to talk in there. you can just listen and i m. or you can just listen. its a 24/7 thing, and its getting better, but will take time. there is a once a week anxiety meeting at 8pm est. it lasts sometimes for hours upon hours, but alot of other days people just get on and talk or i m. im proud of the group, and i wish people would give it a chance, this is the only site where not really anyone has joined(maybe cause ive been somewhat inactive lateley), ive been busy on my other sites... http://www.anxietytribe.com/klonopin/, http://www.livinganxious.com/jfk1116 , http://www.dailystrength.org/home/profile
i hope youll give it a chance, if you dont like it you can just leave.
justin

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ill do it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts