Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that's my Sassy! :D

I love my Sassy kitty. She'll claw at my blankey at night so that I let her under my blankey and then she'll sleep right in my arms or on my chest. Or she'll just randomly jump on my table and paw my water bottle off the table. Or just come up and sit next or on me and start purring as I give her many, many pets. :yes Or she'll hunt down her kitty treats and then start clawing at the bag until I give her some, more like she grabs them herself, as you can see. :clap

She's my bestest friend! She's one of the few things that make me smile these days. Probably either her or something funny in a movie or TV show. :)

Does anyone else have a special somebody(an animal)?

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Adorable kitties, guys. I can totally relate to feeling like your cat is your best friend. Samara, my Himalayan kitty, is a bundle of sweetness.

I can always count on her greeting me at the door when I get home. Her delighted meowing and purring is the most endearing thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Our beloved Cashmere just passed after 14 years....

He left behind our younger cat who is 6 years old. After a couple weeks of mourning we got a new Tabi kitten. His name is Piccolo and looks like Cashmere.

His soul lives on...

Pet's truly are great friends. Their love is always unconditional and they will never hurt your feelings. Ever.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww that's so cute! My cat always sleeps right next to me with her head on my shoulder.
Same exact thing for me, she'll go right under the blanket with me, right over my armpit with her head on my shoulder. Then she'll start licking my neck or chest. Haha, it's actually annoying though, I don't like it when she licks me, she does it a lot. :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Aww, what cute kitties! I love my babies, they're my best friends too:)

Attachments

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
My cat is not my friend at the moment after it piddled on a pile of washing. Nice cat pictures though!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Adorable kitties, guys. I can totally relate to feeling like your cat is your best friend. Samara, my Himalayan kitty, is a bundle of sweetness.

I can always count on her greeting me at the door when I get home. Her delighted meowing and purring is the most endearing thing.
That is SUCH a pretty cat. My girl kitty would be SO JEALOUS with that competition.

OP: That's so cute, lol. I love people who appreciate their cats like I do. Sassy is adorable.

In a few months I'll be at university, Idk my cat will do without me :( She follows me all over the house and sleeps with me everynight. It'll be a big change in her 10 yrs of life... I'm pretty sure it'll actually affect her. She's very clingy (to me) in her older age and she needs lots of attention. I think I'll be missing my boy cat more than he'll miss me, lol. He just likes to sleep and bask in the sun and rub on things... he's always so happy. He reminds me of sunshine.

·
Banned
374 Posts
nice pics!
i have a cat called "jazz" lol. definitely the highlight of my life :)
he is a male tabby, 9yrs old and not really that playful anymore. in a few years ill buy a female tabby i think!

Attachments

·
A jagged pulse
310 Posts
:boogie awww such cute cate. I cant wait to go adopt my "nelson" on friday. im adopting him from an animal shelter, nelson's gonna be one spoiled kitty.just like his mama (me) lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:boogie awww such cute cate. I cant wait to go adopt my "nelson" on friday. im adopting him from an animal shelter, nelson's gonna be one spoiled kitty.just like his mama (me) lol
Haha, that sounds nice. Remember to buy kitty treats and cat nip! But don't mix them! That could be dangerous. :boogie :D :yes Then you gotta join the club and teach him to sleep with you. :) :yes

Yellowpapers, be sure to visit your kitties often! :yes

Hello Jazz. :hug

1 - 20 of 24 Posts