Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Pizza rocks. I wouldn't say I eat it four times a week.

Do you mean like, the frozen ones you buy at the store, or Pizza Hut that you eat 4 times a week?

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I had pizza last night. I probably have it once a month, if that. I love it though. I could live pizza alone. Too bad its so calorie dense. But its probably my favorite food in the world. I would eat it out of the garbage or if I dropped it on the ground. :lol Kidding,kidding.

I eat Healthy Choice French Bread Pizza to stave off my desire for the real thing.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I love the pizza you get from a small independant pizza shop that uses quality ingrediants and a decent amount. You pay the difference in comparison to a chain...but it tastes so much better. I find Pizza Hut pizza bases and crusts are too thick and oily.

Oh yes I love pizza too...but I probably eat it between 1-2 times a month usually less.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I have pizza quite often. It is something that I just enjoy and I don't give a damn if it's bad for me. I like mine with a ton of black pepper and a light dusting of salt. I don't care what else is on it as long as it has cheese. I do love mushrooms and olives and green peppers and pepperoni. I had bacon on mine a few times. Bacon is good on just about anything, isn't it?

Do you guys ever put stuff like sage and oregano on your pizzas? Excellent! Parsley too. Sometimes ginger. I like making my pizzas almost as much as I like eating them. I'd like to make them from scratch but I'm just not motivated enough and I can't get my parents to buy the ingredients. How bad do I suck? I'm almost 36 years old and complaining that my parents won't buy me something.

Anyway, I only have the frozen kind. Tombstone, usually. Not very good but I make the best of it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I love pizza, it's my favorite but it's expensive. :p I probably have it once or twice a month.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm a big fan of pizza. It's definitely one of my favorite foods. I like getting pizza from either Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, or some of the smaller chains in my area. I used to love Round Table when I was little, but I had it again a couple of years ago and I didn't think it was nearly as good. :no

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
For sure!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
No all you have to do is walk in and hand them 5 bucks and they hand you the pizza that's already cooked.
Little Caesars used to be in my area until eventually faded away from my area. Man they had the best pizza out of all the chains, sad they aren't around :(

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
Little Caesars used to be in my area until eventually faded away from my area. Man they had the best pizza out of all the chains, sad they aren't around :(
Did you see there cute little BABY PAN PAN's! They are adorable. They are too cute to even eat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts