Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I've been doing an excellent job at beating SA, I've had another goal in mind. I never thought I was going to lose weight, but I did! My dad has been suggesting that I should eat right and exercise more. In about 3 months, I went from weighing 225 to 210.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Good for you, Bob. I went to the doctor today and found out what my range should be. I have a lot of work to do but I feel it's attainable.

I'm going to switch to diet soda (with the goal of quitting completely) and walk more among other things.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good for you, Bob. I went to the doctor today and found out what my range should be. I have a lot of work to do but I feel it's attainable.

I'm going to switch to diet soda (with the goal of quitting completely) and walk more among other things.
Walking did help me out a lot, since my school's campus is pretty big. I would think that drinking soda a lot less than I used to do played a part in my success.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ever since I've been doing an excellent job at beating SA, I've had another goal in mind. I never thought I was going to lose weight, but I did! My dad has been suggesting that I should eat right and exercise more. In about 3 months, I went from weighing 225 to 210.
That's great! Good for you. Hard work pays off.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thats an awesome effort! Keep it up :)

·
Silent
346 Posts
Great Job. :3 Just keep at it and you'll be so ecstatic when you reach your goal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts