Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was feeling bad about my life today, and cursing SA again. Then, I went to fmylife.com. You know, my life really isn't so bad. After reading some of these stories, I realize everyone deals with sh** in their lives. So go to this site if you wanna feel better guys. lol

· Registered
199 Posts
I am sorry if I offended anyone with this thread. I was merely interpreting something I heard from a lecture that a man named Albert Ellis gave. I think I was trying to put it in a way that would convince myself that he was correct, if that makes any sense. I had a bad day today and a lot of my self-doubt and self-defeatism came back with a vengeance seemingly out of the blue. I am just looking for answers. I named the thread "Isn't it time we grow up" because I wanted to have a catchy title so people would read it. I really did not mean to offend people by it. Remember, I am in the same boat too. I guess I just wanted to hear what you guys thought about this theory.

· Registered
928 Posts
Love that site!:haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.