Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so alone and depressed and I don't know what to do anymore. I have a girlfriend that I only see twice or thrice a month and a few friends but I still feel lonely. I started hating going out ever since I gained weight. I feel so fat and worthless everyday. I'm so depressed and have been thinking about death. I haven't told anyone about this except my girlfriend. Nothing seems to make me feel better though, not even her. The distance between me and my girlfriend is killing me too and making me feel more lonely. Sometimes I want to break up with her but it's hard because I love her so much, it's just that I hate how lonely our relationship makes me. It's killing me. :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
totally know how you feeling
I have no friends no job and sit inside 24/7
spending my time with writing/drawing/music
I only have one guy who I talk to who lives close to me he used to be my friend but im pretty much only welcome to hang out with him at his place if sex is involved which I don't want
so yeah it sucks I feel you,sometimes i also rather be dead then alive :/

·
Registered
642 Posts
Trust me, you are not alone. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can message me I guess. Although I'm not sure if you would want to talk to someone like me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi kapwa kong pinoy.di ka nagiisa most of the time ganyan din ang nrramdman ko.long distance b ang relationship mo s gf mo?bat k di gumwa ng praan para mgklapit kau?yun yung dhiln kya ka mdlas mlungkot dba.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi kapwa kong pinoy.di ka nagiisa most of the time ganyan din ang nrramdman ko.long distance b ang relationship mo s gf mo?bat k di gumwa ng praan para mgklapit kau?yun yung dhiln kya ka mdlas mlungkot dba.
Di naman sobrang layo. Pero parehas kasi kami student kaya depende sa sched pa namin. Pero pag nag sasama naman kami, mga 3days ako nag I-stay sa dorm niya. Pero after nun lonely nanaman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts