Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Not 100% a Dick
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, for a while I thought I was doing good. Even getting a job to begin with was a big step for me. And I've been really liking my job for several months. But recently I've been having trouble at work. I get really anxious the day before I work and at work I have episodes of strong anxiety that I just try and work through.
But the other day I had an anxiety attack so bad that I went to the bathroom and threw up. I was allowed to go home but now I can't force myself to work through it anymore. Even the thought of going in to work freaks me out. I put in my two weeks today. I feel so stupid and pathetic. :eek:ops
I'm just going to tell my parents that I need to focus on one thing at a time. First getting my license, then college, then a job. But I can't help but wonder if I'll ever be able to live like a normal person.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Same happened to me a while back . I was taking a class I was interested in, then after like a year I started getting stronger anxiety than usual. I guess I just burned out. Maybe you should take a break then switch jobs ? . A break helped me :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts