Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
374 Posts
cool video! ive only watched part 1 so far but I have to say after 20 seconds or so into the video i didn't really see any SA there :p

well done :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The videos are about nothing, I should've wrote down what I wanted to talk about. I'll end up deleting them and reloaded some that are worthwhile.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments. It may seem like I don't have S/A, but the moment I step outside my door and am around people I don't know, I'm an entirely different person. Trust me, it's BAD - I'm just comfortable in my own setting at home.

·
The way out is through.
171 Posts
You seem pretty natural at this youtube thing. I tried recording a few vids but talking to my computer is extremely awkward and I have trouble forming thoughts while on camera. Also when I played it back, my voice seemed really weak. You're good though! :D I'm subscribing.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I liked it - you seem pretty down-to-earth in the video :yes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks!! They're probably being deleted tomorrow. I guess I'm over it lol. I was in the mood to post them and now...not so much.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
Really liked those videos. I'm 'clemintinelucas' by the way. I have two videos on there and it's nerve-wracking everyday to know that for the most part people are watching them and thinking about them... I was going to take mine down but I didn't because I realized that I would have let my anxiety win.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts