Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I member
93 Posts
Well, I am sorry, it is not going to work.

Hopefully, though, you will meet a nice person who is more like you and less like me.

The answer and this post may be ****ty, but I'm quite an aristocrat myself.

You didn't do anything wrong. Your personality is very different than mine and you aren't the type of person I am looking for.

I decided to meet you to give you a chance, but it did not work.

I don't mean to ruin your life here, but, hey, we've only met two times.

Please don't contact me online or IRL.

All messages will be promptly blocked/ignored/etc.

Don't try to read hidden meaning in this or think you epic failed IRL.
It just didn't work for me.

Sorry to disappoint, but it is better than leading you on and using you.
I'm much better than that and I respect others.

I'm glad I made you happy for the previous few days.

I'm sorry to disappoint. :..

Posted by ****** on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 1:32 AM
I am so hurt.. this is beyond words. and I did my best to try and please him.....

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
If this is the pedophile, you're much better off without him.

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
He sounds like a real jerk and a coward as well, especially with the don't contact me part. I'd contact him from a fake name and give him a peace of my mind. Or better then that contact him with a fake name and pretend to be someone else, set up a time and place to meet and stand him up :lol

·
I member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah.. do you know he blocked me on everything and made it all friends-only? I might be able to try him on plentyoffish but I don't know if that would work. When he talked to me, he had me talk to him via mic. As soon as he hears my voice, I'll be found out.

It stinks though.. He never really told me why or what "crime" I supposedly did.. I suspect it may be because I ended up drinking with his mom. He ignored me to play World of warcraft though. She was all like "come on, I'll at least talk to you" so I ended up drinking with her. I've told him numerous times I drink though.. so if he dumped me over that he's being a jerk. Another thing he may not have liked.. We watched The Aristocrats but I didn't really find it all that funny. I didn't stalk or bother him.. but I would have liked some answers.. especially since it was so abrupt. Why did he hug me when I left? :( He also promised to talk to me later on but blocked me.

·
Registered
718 Posts
He called himself an aristocrat?...and ignored you to play WoW...

Umm...it might hurt...but he sounds like a complete tool. The manner in which he has dumped you doesn't reflect well on himself but he has probably done you a bigger favour in the long run, he doesn't sound like a guy worth spending time with.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Sometimes people simply aren't compatible. Who knows, he might have issues himself, playing WoW, he obviously has some addiction potential and might not feel good about himself. Sounds like the break-up is from fear.

Did you have sex with him?

·
nardil user since 2006
339 Posts
if you only really saw him just 2 times, it doesn't seem like you 2 were a "couple", more like you two were testing the waters, dating.etc.. i take it it was more of an online internet relationship.

·
Banned
791 Posts
At least he didn't waste your time and lead you on/use you for a really long time.....and he was honest with you even though he could have expressed himself in a more diplomatic manner.

As for the blocking thing, try not to take it personally. You probably didn't do anything wrong.

I wish that some guys I've encountered would have done what he did. Things would have been so much more clear cut. I give that guy kudos for his honesty.

I'm sure that in the future you'll meet a guy who is much better for you in the long run.

·
I member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He DOES have an ego..

I've read up on WoW addiction.. I am convinced he has a serious problem..

I play extremely competitively and strive for perfection. I have created instructional videos to gain fame, show others how I play, and improve the play of other players. On an average day, I spend six hours playing World of Warcraft and more time speaking with friends I have in the game.
He plays more than 6 hours, though, from what I've seen.. I'd estimate from 8-12 hours a day. And he "HAD TO!!!111 omgwtfbbq" play when I was there.. on my only day off wasting the very little free time I get...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.