Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm terrified allready! hahaha
I asked my boyfriend if he would go with me, and he said he couldnt
due to work comitments (he's on-call) although I think he just didnt want to go.
It's only 2 hours once a week but it's something ^_^

I decided I'm tired of my life how it is right now. I'm pushing myself to do the things I see when I envision a happier (and cooler *cough*) me.

I will not be a passenger in my own life anymoreee.

:D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Cool :) Do you have to pay for that? I guess you most likely do... i'd quite like to learn another language, might try and see if there's any classes near me.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
That sounds really fun! Congrats to you for your triumph and your new attitude. :D

I'd love to learn Japanese. I'm jealous. :b
I'm jealous too!! i'd sooo love to learn Japanese!! C: but i can't find any classes around here, maybe i should keep looking!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Flexing the Internal Locus I see, good girl!

Excuse the Psychological babble :afr
^LOL

My language of choice would be either Italian or Catalan, but Japanese is up there on the list.

It'll be pretty bad before class, but after your done it'll feel fantastic trust me

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Great job :boogie :boogie :boogie

·
Registered
604 Posts
Japanese is challenging but really fun if you get into it. Good job on pushing your fears aside and doing what you want to do. Hope the class goes well for you!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cool, I started trying to learn japanese about a year ago, didn't get very far though. Will take it up again later. Anyway, good look, i hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh now I feel like I'm disappointing everyone, but I can't do the class.
I got reminded I have family dinners at my nanas house every second Monday. So I would miss every second class. (Forgot because she had been overseas in China for a month)
I think I don't really feel like it was a failure though because I pushed myself outside of my boundrys and was prepared to go.

I really hope those of you who were concidering taking up a class still do so!
I will be looking for classes possibly during the day/different days.

x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts