Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all are doing well.

I still have SA to some extent, but it has diminished greatly. I have an active social life now, girlfriend, job etc. I've traveled, given speeches at weddings, and done all sorts of fun things. I still get scared often, but I barrel through things. I've been living with SA my entire life, but with time and practice, and effort/pushing yourself through little things step-by-step you can overcome it.

I hope you all do well and get help or even self help if you need it.

CBT has greatly worked for me as well as therapy with a psychologist. I also recommend starting Overcoming Social Anxiety by Dr Richards

Things are great and I'm quite happy now. Hope you all can acheive help.

It takes time, but you can overcome and live with SA

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I hope you all are doing well.

I still have SA to some extent, but it has diminished greatly. I have an active social life now, girlfriend, job etc. I've traveled, given speeches at weddings, and done all sorts of fun things. I still get scared often, but I barrel through things. I've been living with SA my entire life, but with time and practice, and effort/pushing yourself through little things step-by-step you can overcome it.

I hope you all do well and get help or even self help if you need it.

CBT has greatly worked for me as well as therapy with a psychologist. I also recommend starting Overcoming Social Anxiety by Dr Richards

Things are great and I'm quite happy now. Hope you all can acheive help.

It takes time, but you can overcome and live with SA
Wow,, it's been a LONG time.. I have missed you around :)
:lol Apple Cider and holymaurymotherofgod :lol

wb Alek wb! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts